DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reptillian plant and space pirates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet
Character Name: Ronas Leyanda
Species: Kitsune

Reptillian plant and space pirates Empty
PostSubject: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:35 pm

The Teen Titans Tower would be same as it always was until the garage on its left side would open up and ronas would be seen coming out of it on his motorcycle, the motorcycle would be pitch black as he was wearing a black helmet in the shape of a foxes head, he would be wearing a black leather jacket, white T-Shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes as his white tail would rest on the seat of his motorcycle, ronases motorcycle would move down the cemented path of the island as ronas thought"Maybe i should have someone make me a suit, maybe something that relates to foxes a bit", his thought would be interrupted a bit as he pressed a button on the motorcycle, the button would make the wheels on his motorcycle turn sideways and have air pressure stream down constantly to make it hover over the ground, a moment after he did this he would reach the ocean surrounding the tower and the air pressure stream would allow his motorcycle to travel over it as he headed to Okar island.

Shortly after riding his motorcycle towards the island ronas would arrive, he pushed the button again returning the motorcycles wheel to normal as a small thud would be heard and rattle ronas a bit on his motorcycle from the drop, ronas would kick the kickstand down and turn the key in his motorcycle before pulling it out as he would then slide the keys into his right pocket, he let the motorcycle rest on the kickstand as ronas pulled off his helmet and slid it onto his right handlebar, it would now be seen that ronas had short black hair and white fox ears, ronases blood red eyes would scan the area as he would say normally and to himself"Lets see what the fuss is about", ronas would start to walk around Okar island blindly looking for anything that was suspicious or unnatural

Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Ronas would continue to walk the island as he sighed scratching behind his ears"Maybe whatever it was is gone now" ronas would say as he turned around and was going to start heading back to his motorcycle until his ears twitched due to hearing the sound of the aircraft off a far, ronas would quickly dart at normal speed not wanting to give away any of his abilities just yet if they could see him, ronas would crouch behind a mound and lean up against it as his ears kept twitching, he was going to keep track of what was going on at the island with hearing and smell as he tried to stay hidden for as long as he can thinking"Now, lets see exactly what they are up to here"
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet
Character Name: Ximeno Ciar Wawrzyniec
Species: Nizon

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Castor sits in the cave that he's being held in. He thinks about everything that's happened.

Tony, the Pirates, the City. None of it really made a lot of sense in hindsight. He was hopeful that he had found someone who would be able to help him. Instead it would seem that he's just caught in some sort of mess.

He should probably get out of here while he can.

If there are no guards to speak of. He would more or less look for the shortest way to the surface.. Air, Sea, Land. It made no difference to him which way freedom presented itself.

If there were guards. He would wander around the cave, releasing a nauseating plant based pheromone. If the guards approached him about it, he would say that it's because he's nervous. Once their backs were turned he would grow numerous vines from his arms and entangle the guards. If successful he would have the vines sprout poisonous barbs that would cause them both to fall unconscious before proceeding.
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Castor looks back and place a hand on the wall and quickly seals off the entrance with roots. That should slow them down. He looks out to the sea. He's still not sure if he should risk being out in the open above or below the sea.

He decides to take his chances in the nearby forest for now. If nothing else, he can easily be on the defensive there. He needed to figure out what is a safe way to get off this island before he just ditches. He also doesn't like feeling used. Something was wrong about this from the beginning, and he wants to know what.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Ronas would stay hidden as he would then start smelling the stench from far away, most people wouldn't have smelled it from this far but ronas did have enhanced senses which was not always a good thing as the fur on his tail stood straight up and his ears folded down"Dear god, what is that stench"ronas would say as he would then hear a bunch of footsteps all around and would wonder if it would be better to just go into his fox form then using his super speed, he decided against that idea however as he would stand up now not having the mound hide him as he would start running towards the smell.

Ronas would be running at sixty miles per hour, past any guards that would be in his way not really caring for them, as he went to where the stenches source was coming from and once he reached the reptilian creature ronas would put his heels back skidding to a stop as he waved his hand"Yo, you don't happen to know whats going on around here do you?"ronas would ask curiously as if the reptilian creature would continue to walk he would walk with him determined to get any answers he could to get to the source of the disturbance
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Castor jerked around. He had long since stopped producing the smell, but it had lingered somewhat. He looked like he was going to try and fend off Ronas.

"What do you want?" He had, after all, just gotten out of some sort of kidnapping. "I just got taken for ransom by some 'pirates'. I would like to know what is going on as well."

He continues to hold his position defensively.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Ronas would be glad the man stopped instead of continued to walk, he did not want to keep having to watch every new corner for guards as ronas would then hear him act hostile and stay in a defensive stance"Whoa whoa, I am not your enemy here, i just want to know why space pirates are on okar island"ronas would say as he was glad the scent faded away, he just hope he wouldn't produce it again.

Ronas would reach into his left pocket as he would pull out his teen titans communicator and hold it in front of his face like a badge assuming that he knows of the teen titans"I am Ronas Leyanda, current leader of the Teen Titans, please tell me everything you know about these pirates"ronas would say as his tail started wagging a bit and his ears kept twitching to keep track of any nearby sounds, wouldn't want a pirate getting the drop on them after all
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Castor doesn't really know who the 'Teen Titans' are.. it sounds like one of the human 'Bands' that produce that brain scrambling noise they call 'metal'. Then again, the badge does make Ronas look kind of official.

"I don't really know what or who you are or what the 'Teen Titans' are. All I know is that some man with too much money, too much power, and too much food invited me to his island.. city.. thing." He looks around.. "It all feels really off... The pirates knew that I was 'Tony's' guest. They implied that he would pay to have me released. I didn't see the driver on my way out." He rubs his head a little..

"Part of me just wants to go home. But I feel like I've been deceived somehow." He explains himself to Ronas. Not like he had a better plan.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Ronas would listen to the mans story as he nodded"Hmm, your not from around here then are you?"roans would say curiously as he slid his communicator not his left pocket again, he didn't think he would have to call any of his comrades for this but to ronas it seemed like he just got another mission on top of the one he was just one, getting this guy off the island and back home, wherever that would be.

Ronas sighed as he would scratch behind his ears"Well here is the short version of things ill tell you the rest after we get off the island, the teen titans are pretty much the best law enforcement group around in this city"ronas would say boosting about his team a bit there but he did feel it was true, after all they were the only super heroes that he knew of around in the city"So, they knew you were this tonies guest, and he has alot of wealth and power, How long have you known this tony......whats your name by the way?"ronas would ask curiously
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:14 pm

"I just met him earlier to day." His posture shifted to more casual at hearing he was a vigilante/law enforcement thing. "I don't know much about him really. He really wanted me to stay the night though. Honestly.. I was just happy to have met someone who didn't look at me like I was going to eat them."

He seems a little disappointed with social situations. "My name is Castor, at least that's what the Humans named me." He just sorta stands there. He was a good foot at least taller than the average human. Wings, Tail, etc. Like some humanoid sized Arthurian beast.

"I'm not really sure if I should even go home..." He recalls Tony offering to bring everything he owned here. "Maybe I should just go with you."

Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Ronas would smile as he saw the man relax with his posture and his tail would show his relief there as it waged back and forth faster now"Its a pleasure to meet you Castor, however make sure that is what you want to be called, after all you shouldn't let people decide things for you, there are of course exceptions to that"ronas would say as he would then get back on to why he was actually there"So you just met him and they knew you were his guest? something smells fishy, and not sushi fishy but rotten fishy"ronas would say chuckling a bit at his own joke but then realized he was kind of hungry.

Ronas would look at the man again as he would chuckle a bit"If you don't want to go home you can always stay at titans tower for awhile, we got plenty of rooms and if your interested we could see if we could even recruit you"ronas would say always searching for new talent to add to the team as he would then twitch his ears again hearing all the guards out there and sighed a bit"Alright i think its time to leave this island, you have given me enough information to know whats going on here and besides, all these guards running around is starting to make my ears hurt a bit"ronas would say as he folded his ears down not paying attention on the sound anymore
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Castor Nods.. "I understand.. But it is easier to say for the Humans than Ximeno Ciar Wawrzyniec." He says it fluently and it sounds almost slavic sounding. "I would appreciate having somewhere to stay. So long as I have the option to leave."

He wasn't too sure about this whole 'teen titan' thing yet.. but maybe it was a good thing. After all if he got in with some kind of police force maybe he could actually have people WANT to see him rather tan fear him.

"I'm surprised they got past the roots that quickly.." He guesses he should have tried harder. "I'm ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Ronas would look back as he heard Castor respond and raise an eyebrow, at first he was about to say something but then would stop before saying in a casual tone"on second thought, keep the name castor, I don't think I could ever pronounce your real name"ronas would say as he would then scratch his head"And don't worry you'll be able to leave whenever you want, unlike them i am not here to capture you"ronas would say chuckling and smiling

Ronas would start darting the opposite side of where he came from running at normal speed of an average human as he would say back"Come on then", if castor was following him ronas would say as he ran"We just got to make it to my motorcycle on the opposite end of the island, I hope you don't mind riding in the back"ronas would say not that thrilled of having a male riding on the back of his motorcycle but didn't matter much since he had to get castor off this island.
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Castor follows along, he doesn't appear to be 'breathing' or anything. His eyes, once you have more time to really look, are odd looking with a greenish tint to them. He keeps his wings around his shoulders in a cloak-like hug against his body while running.

If they did happen to run across anyone trying to stop them, a thorny, poisonous vine would grow from his arm and hit the opposing enemy in somewhere mostly unprotected, such as the legs. Assuming he hit, the thorns' poison would cause a spreading numbness and mild paralytic effect. Just something to keep them from taking action against Ronas and his escape.

He felt a lot more competent having someone to watch his back or assist him. e's not used to having to use his power for hostile actions as much as he might need to.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:03 am

As ronas and castor ran for the motorcycle ronas would assist in the attack by waving his hand towards the enemy and n turn from doing that a pillar of light would form in front of his hand and attempt to slam into the targets chest and send him flying far away and hopefully unconscious, he refrained from killing for now since he only killed as a last resort.

Ronas would finally reach his motorcycle and if castor was following and keeping up he should have to as ronas would grab his fox like helmet and slide it on, he pulled the black visor down with the helmet and would sit on the motorcycle as he grabbed the keys from his right pocket, putting them in and waiting to turn the keys until castor got on as he would look over with his helmet on"Come on and get in back castor, no telling how much time we actually have"
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:39 am

Castor hops on the motorcycle, not really sure what to expect from this..

He guesses that it has to be better than being stuck here. "So.. that light beam.. is that one of those 'metahuman' abilities that I've heard of..?"

He wasn't really sure what Ronas was so that was his best guess. He just tried to stay on the bike and let Ronas drive this thing... He felt silly since he has wings, but he's not going to argue with free assistance right now.
Back to top Go down
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Ronas did not even take into consideration castors wings and still did not as he would turn the key in the keyhole, the engine would spring to life as ronas twisted the handlebar looking back"Who said I was human?"ronas would ask curiously as he would then press the button he had before, the tires would go sideways as air pressure would shoot down keeping the motorcycle afloat as he then pressed on the gas and turned the motorcycle to the right to start heading towards teen titans tower.

It would not be long till they got to the tower and when they hovered over the island that the tower was on ronas would press the button again making the motorcycle thud as it hit the ground and the tires went back to normal position, ronas would stop the motorcycle in front of the garage, its left side facing the garage and this right side facing out to the sea"Phew, made it out of there without much difficulties" ronas would say chuckling as his facial expressions were still covered by his helmet
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Castor does't really say much the whole ride, just watching as things pass by. He feels relief at having left Tony's Island. Everything seemed so strange there.

He grunted as the vehicle thudded onto the ground. "So.. this is.. a massive 'T'." He makes an odd face. "You live in a giant Letter." He guesses the surrealism of it is at least a little more appealing than the full on advanced technology of the place he just came from.

"Thank you for helping me. Is there anything I can do to return the favor?" He gets off the motorcycle and stretches a little, spreading his wings and flicking his tail. "You said that this was a 'Team' right? Who else lives here?" He becomes a little curious as to what he might run into here.

(( This Should probably be Continued in the Forum section 'Titan Tower' with a new introduction for any other titans as to what they might see if they looked out their window and saw us. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptillian plant and space pirates   Reptillian plant and space pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reptillian plant and space pirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: RP Archive-
Jump to: