DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chakor back in Town (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet
Character Name: Jessica Hikuto
Species: Unknown

Chakor back in Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakor back in Town (Open)   Chakor back in Town (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:03 am

Jessica's ears twitched at the sound of a racket going on in the area. Sniffing the air, she sighed, "Not another pain...". Taking off towards the area, she looked at the surroundings, keeping herself hidden, her eyes remained on some man in orange though, her ring glowing softly as she held a teethy grin, "Mind backing off the girl?" she asked the man, "I don't want to have to hurt you..." her eyes going to the clearly hurt woman on the ground, a look of worry on her face only showed for a moment before her ring activated, her clothing becoming absorbed and transformed into a body suit of blue and black. Her ears perking up, her tail wagging slightly as she stared at the man with orange, her one white and silver eye glared at him before she forced a weak bolt of energy from her ring to fly at the man with hopefully just enough force to make him move a few feet away before she'd offer a hand to the woman. Her eyes witnessing humans killing each other for what seemed like nothing to her eyes was something she wasn't worrying about at the moment, "Were you the one to cause all this?" she would ask the man.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chakor back in Town (Open)   Chakor back in Town (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:08 am

Jessica would stare at the man. Carefully listening to him. Her eyes went to the form that looked like her, a spark ignited in her eyes as she watched the woman get close as she mumbled,"That's...My mom..." She'd growl as quickly grabbed a parking meter and ripped it out of the ground and stopped the blade, her ring was slowly deactivating but it sparked back up, she'd aim a kick for the womans stomach, and with that she'd spin the parking meter around in her hand and aim to slam the jagged end into her chest, which if she was able to, she'd keep running through her and slam her into a building.

Her eyes going to the woman who held another ring, "Not anymore..." she'd sigh a bit as she watched the man, she yelled out, "How pathetic! You really needed to try to play with someones mind to win!?" She'd smile as she looked to the woman, "Im Jessica...Jessica Hikuto...And a blue lantern...And.." her eyes going up to the man, "My soul...Is saying it wants to stop you!" she pointed to the man in orange, she'd stare at him, a undying glimmer of hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chakor back in Town (Open)   Chakor back in Town (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 am

Jessica's eyes saw the look in her mothers as she said, "Mom...Fight it...Come on... " She'd take a far more defensive stance as blocked her mothers strikes, "You're sick..." She'd say to the man, but her eyes went back down to her mother, she went defensive in total as she wouldn't attack but but just block, "Mom...You have to be in there...You have to be...Look deep inside yourself...Is this something you really want to do...Become a slave to a man...Fight your own daughter...If it's not...Fight it...Fight it as hard as you can..." She'd say as she said, "There has to be a way to keep you from being his puppet any longer..."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chakor back in Town (Open)   Chakor back in Town (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 am

Jessica eyes looked at her mother with a caring hopeful glare, she'd continue to push her mother with her words, "Mom...Don't do this...I know you don't want to hurt your own daughter...Come on...Fight him...You love me...Fight him for me...For yourself...For the love I never really got to give you..." She'd sigh as her ring began to glow bright and she continued to dodge and block her mothers attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakor back in Town (Open)   Chakor back in Town (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chakor back in Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1