DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fearsome Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Shade landed the light constructed craft outside his palace on Qward. Motioning to the guards he ordered them to make sure their guest was comfortable during her stay; this meant catering to her every whim. Everyone on Qward and the Sinestro Corps knew better than to disobey the Shadowling.

Leading her to one of the more luxurious rooms in the palace, he'd finally speak to her... "You're probably wondering why I invited you here... I sense the potential to spread fear and chaos, create mayhem and panic, and influence phobias and paranoia... So I brought you here to make an offer away from the prying eyes of those green lantern fools..."
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet
Character Name: Nyx Reoxus
Species: Zanian

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Nyx would roll her eyes a bit at the treatment like she normally did, "I have my reasons for doing as I do." she looked to one of the guards as she played with one of her fangs in her mouth, before it stuck out, she grinned a bit and played with her claws, her sword still glowing but it turned into a pinkish glow as she said, "Yea, yea, get on with the truth, mind telling me why you had to drag me here?" she popped her neck in three places as she spoke, her nine tails quivering with each step she took behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Shade chuckled at her reply... "I am building an empire based on the foundations of fear..." If he had pupils, they would have shifted to gaze at her crown... "I am searching for someone to help me rule that empire with an adimantium fist..." His gaze shifted back to the Zanian.
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Nyx would laugh coldly, "What makes you think im not sweet and soft as a ruler?" she looked at her nails for a moment, though, quickly followed behind Shade, "You don't even know my name do you? I certainly don't know yours."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:02 pm

The shadowling would have grinned if he had a mouth... "I know enough by looking at your crown... There is evidence of it originally being two crowns... Suggesting it was taken by force, seperately, and then fused later. From the feel of your hands, you handle that sword quite often... Something not "normal" among the "sweet and soft" queens, and if I had to guess, your muscle structure is built for agility, dexterity, and strength, usually common to practiced swordsmen, or in this case... a Swordswoman..."
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Nyx would laugh, "I just took what was rightfully mine to begin with. It doesn't matter who stands in the way between me and my throne. As for the skills with the sword..." She instantly drew it and swung it around slightly in lightning fast motions before sheathing it again. "Im just average...For now..."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Shade motioned towards a seat as if offering her a seat. "Whether or not you see it... This is an opportunity for you... To expand your influence from your planet to the galaxy... This is an opportunity I wouldn't recommend turning down..."
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Nyx would roll her eyes a bit saying, "Yea,yea,yea expanding and such..." She took a seat on the throne, her tails wrapping around her body as she said, "And what if I did decline hum? I do enjoy power...But...I'd like to find out if it's worth working with you right now or not."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Shade sat down in the adjacent throne... "Well considering how I intend to turn the entire universe into my empire... So your decline of this proposal would put you in the commonplace when it's all said and done... I'm sure you dont want that..." He'd let the thought sink in for a moment before continuing. "As for my name, you can call me Shade..."
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Nyx would laugh as she adjust her self, her legs laying over the left side of the throne, "Hum...Sure...Fine...But I remain ruler of my own planet and that I will not share with anyone. That's my only need other then ability to leave as I wish without you worrying or controlling me. I don't take to orders too well."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:09 am

Shade inclined his head in acceptance. "I can agree to that... You're world is yours and Earth is mine. The rest will be shared between us." If she agreed to that, he'd stand up and offer her a tour of the palace...
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:13 am

Nyx giggled and played with one of her tails, "Daww how cute...I was wanting to play with a few humans...I've heard their real tasty but I suppose that can wait." Yawning a bit she said, "Anything else that you wanted me for? Other then ruling something of course."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

Shade chuckled "I chose to keep Earth, because it is my favorite "feeding ground"... As for why I chose you, the only think more fearsome than a tyrant, is a beautiful tyrant encompassed by vanity... And I can assure you, you are much better than the rest of the potential queens out there... I picture a universe governed by two souls who rule through the power of fear... And by feeding on that fear, become forever young and free from the reaper's hunt... I choose you, because if I am to rule eternally, I'll have someone beautiful by my side the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Nyx would blush and laugh a bit, closing her eyes, "Yea, yea. I need some sleep though." her tails becoming more or less sheets and a pillow as she sat on the throne beginning to snooze away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fearsome Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Queen   The Fearsome Queen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fearsome Queen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector -0001 :: Qward-
Jump to: