DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright time to make things awsome for the TItans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet
Character Name: Ronas Leyanda
Species: Kitsune

Alright time to make things awsome for the TItans Empty
PostSubject: Alright time to make things awsome for the TItans   Alright time to make things awsome for the TItans Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

As i have said Teen Titans will be doing missions from now on and heres the first one, hope you guys enjoy and if ur confused on this go to the thread describing the missions for more details

Mission Description:
Gotham City has been having alot of ruckus lately, not just from the towns people but from other potential threats from off world. Gotham City is known for its crimes but this is a bit much so we will need a status report on the city, one member must go to Gotham city and scout the area, take notes of anything unusual and then report back(You must post in Gotham city threads your doing this and rp with anyone who responds within a day, i will be looking at the thread when u say u completed this message).

Reward:
You may get me or Anise to manufacture one weapon for you or device.

Possible Teamates:
You may have one teamate with you on this mission or go alone, if you choose to go with someone then post there name when u post that you are accepting the mission
Back to top Go down

Alright time to make things awsome for the TItans
Page 1 of 1