DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet
Character Name: Jessica Hikuto
Species: Unknown

The return Empty
PostSubject: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 am

A sudden silent fell around Gotham. The air seemed calm, and a women walking down the street, a black and white husky walked down the street. Her hair dyed in a few spots blue in highlights. She'd yawn softly, her tail wagging about softly as people saw her, starting to run away, it had been a year since she had been in Gotham, a small blue ring on her finger, "Well...It's nice to be looked at like I've always been!" smile softly, not seeming to care about the fact people were looking at her as if she were a freak of nature, she just seemed to enjoy walking.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Project 4521
Species: [Genetically Altered] Human

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 am

A quiet city? Gotham? Pff, that can't happen.

Standing on top of a large tower in Gotham. Would be a teenage boy, he had raven black hair with neon red streaks. Which happened to match his eye color just perfectly. He his attire could be considered similar to any 'goth' fad that happened to be going around. Except for the simple fact he was wearing a long red leather trench coat. He shrugged a bit as in a intercom could be heard,"we need you to keep Gotham PD busy long enough for us to make the heist and get out." Damian sighed,"can't I ever do something fun? Like, go interrupt play boy bunny convention?" The voice was silent for a minute or two before saying,"just....go blow stuff up." As it ended, a very weirdly colored metal bat with the engraving, "Ozzy" on the side of it could be seen. As he smirked and said,"play time~" He began jumping from roof top to roof top, finding a lone cop. He'd smirk, go behind a dumpster. Before whistling. As the cop came down the alley way he got a nice,"clank' against the head. His gun stolen he made his way to a local closed hardware shop. He broke said lock, gathered some fun stuff, and blew up the store. Where he made his way to several other very flammable stores, and blew them all up. As cops, firefighters and all other things ran to stop these events. He made his way to the residential area. Where he began tossing molotov cocktails at houses. He was having fun~"

After several hours of fires and explosions that, while highly chaotic never really did alot of damage to the main structure. Damian could be found sitting atop a roof in the main district, he was certain there was a APB on him by now. So, he just sat there, awaiting the first helicopter or super hero to find him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

Sighing softly the canine knew the silence was too good to be true. Running her hand through her hair she'd start her way towards where she saw a man tossing cocktails around. Eventually she'd catch up to him..her head lowered as she'd stand safe out of range from him. "Didn't your mother ever tell you its dangerous to play with fire kid?" She sounded rather human.. but she looked nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 am

As the male turned around, he looked at her for a second. His eyes started at her for a few seconds before going,"this coming from someone who looks like her mother just taught her how to pee on fire hydrants." As he lit a cigarette and goes,"gotta say, Nice tits though." Taking a long drag before letting the smoke puff out,"damn though, I was hoping I'd have to deal with a helicopter or something instead. You hero types always make my job harder." As he lifted up his bat and relaxed it on his shoulder,"well then, I'm guessing your here to...'ask me to surrender and turn myself in?' his eyes had that look of annoyance that was pretty damn good at pissing people off. He seemed though not to really give a damn about the fact she looked like...well how she did.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 am

The canine shook her head..."Mm..hydrants...no..those kind of things don't bother me.." she'd shrug softly. "Ask you to turn yourself in? What'd be the point in that? You'd just fight or flight.." she'd sigh softly.."Also...I'd be careful with what you say..someone might take that bat to your head kiddo."
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 am

The boy would raise a brow,"First they gotta keep me from taking the bat to their head." As he looked at her, taking another drag,"so...you here to try and kick my ass or you just feel like bugging me?" He'd say between letting out the drag. He began walking slowly at a angle to her. Not actually seeming like he's getting close, just taking a different point of view.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 am

She sighed softly.."no..but I'd prefer if you not do it again...or I will have to kick your ass.." she'd run her hand through her hair again. "Like...seriously... got the money to pay for the damages? I can't let you get away with property damage."
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 am

He'd let out a small laugh,"well honestly, I' didn't do that much damage. I could of done alot more, Infact..." He'd look behind him,"that should be wrapping up soon..." He'd sigh before looking at her,"by the way, you ever hear the saying 'don't shoot the messenger?' well don't shoot the distraction. As much as ya'd probably want to..." He'd walk towards the fire escape,"Unless your here to either 'keep me busy' some how. I gotta go." As he sighed and placed a step on the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:34 am

The women smirked softly. "Yes I have..but that's when the messenger is a messenger..not someone who decides to set things on fire.." she'd walk over to the ladder of the fire escape..jumped down and bent it upwards so that going down was impossible.."You see..you need to pay up...or..change your ways..or..I have to turn you in..those are the options you have.." she'd sigh softly.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 am

He'd stop. Look at the fire escape,"well didn't realize you did steroids, that must explain why your so fuzzy..." He stepped back on the roof top,"so you really wanna do this huh? Fine, here's my response. Option one Fuck you, Option two Fuck you, or my favorite Option three, Fuck you." He leaned himself against the bat,"If you really feel like pissing me off today, your doing a pretty damn good job. As he lifted the bat up onto his shoulders,"plus they are gonna get pissed pretty soon that I haven't given them a response. So. . .yea I gotta make this quick." He awaited for her attack, seeing now that. He wasn't gonna go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 am

The canine giggled.."Well..you see.." she'd walk towards the kid..her tail still wagging and hell she even had a little bit of spring to her pop. " I don't like any of those options...so I suppose turning you in is the only way to go huh?" She'd raise a brow. " I really don't want a fight..especially since I can probably bend that bat over my knee." She'd yawn softly. "So..you still have the three options kiddo." She'd be within striking range..ready for the kid to attack.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:46 am

Shade had been sitting within the shadows for some time, existing in a realm, between physical existence and shadow. Though he had been careful to not reveal his presence, he couldn't help but allow his fear inducing aura seep through in to the "world of light." "This should be interesting to watch," He thought to himself. If anyone had "reception" telepathy they'd learn he was there in no time at all
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 am

He'd smirk,"well then, pup. Let's play fetch." As he dashed at her and swung his bat at full speed, the bat went as fast as Legends of baseball. Making it a blur to 90% of people who faced him. His movements were definitely not your regular human. As he moved just about as fast as they come, and as she was about to find out. As strong as they come.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 am

The pup smirked softly taking a step back and tightening the muscles in her arm. She'd attempt to punch him in the chest with about human strength...it was a rather fast punch herself..she was able to read the bat rather well for now..her eyes having gotten used to dodging blades..a bat..could be used differently though.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 am

The male did a full turn causing her to only connect with his jacket as he came around again he dashed back before rolling his weapon around in his hand. He smiled,"not bad chick, but seriously. Don't you have something better to do. Like...go chase cars in traffic?" As he came at her again, this time jumping into the air to land a full forced kick against her head.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 am

Shade smiled and then reached out with his mind... He had hated the blue lantern corps for some time, why not implant a few fears into her head? YOU CAN NOT WIN. He had blasted the words into the lantern's mind. YOU ARE AFRAID OF HIM, OF WHAT HE COULD BE CAPABLE OF. Again and again these words would repeat in the canine's mind like a broken record
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:08 am

The women sighed softly reaching into her jacket she'd pull out a small silver tube...spinning it in her hand as she'd smile softly..it looked like an escrima stick. Her ears twitched a bit as she'd smirk.."Not today.." she'd open up the bottom of the stick as a small red tube hit the ground and sent out a massive wave of light. It was a flare..her eyes going back up to the kid as her muscle in her right arm tightened up once again trying to punch the kid square into the chest with her full force..trying to find where the voice of fear was coming from.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 am

He'd cover his eyes but immediately as he rolled and landed he saw the fist coming up. It would slam into his chest and send him flying back, but she noticed that he'd stand up and cough for a few seconds before sighing,"that shit does hurt you know." As he glares at her before saying,"eh..." Before moving at gunslinger speed, pulling out the stolen pistol and firing it at her. All in one swift blurred motion, She'd probably figure out that he seemed to be regenerating from damage. Though, the initial pain was still obvious.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am

The girl winced as she'd kick up a piece of cement. Using it to take most of the rounds..a few slamming into her body as she'd wince..blood running down her left arm and right leg..she'd sigh softly.."really? A gun?" Though it hurt she tried to act like she was fine..taking a knee as she'd close her eyes..trying to use her muscles to force the bullets out of herself.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 am

Shade relocated after the flare before anyone could have seen him in his corner. Now located in the human's shadow, still out of phase with reality, thus unseen by all, he would shift the telepathy to the human. Combined with the close proximity with his aura, it should produce some interesting effects. YOU WILL FAIL. he blasted the message into the human's mind. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE. YOU WILL FAIL. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:37 am

The bat would slam into the concrete slab as he dashed forward, causing a splatter of concrete rocks to attempt to bash into her body. At that point he'd begin hearing the strange thoughts in his head as he sticks a finger into his ear going,"LALALALALALALA NOT LISTENING." As he turned and began running towards the roof top behind them.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:43 am

The women closed her eyes..she knew this feeling..she'd start to chant softly..." In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!" Her ring would pulsate as she'd try to slam it into the ground the concrete slab shattered just before the bat hit..only sending chunks of cement on her..watching the man run she'd sigh..pointing her ring at his shadow..she'd take a random guess based on how he was acting and firing a blast from her ring at the mans shadow..a blue bolt flying through the air trying to illuminate the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 am

Shade had already moved as soon as he saw the blast of blue light coming towards him. The only way to draw him out would be to remove all shadow in the surrounding area. If the human male stepped on another shadow, Shade would swiftly move to grab his ankle before the foot left the ground. If he succeed he would attempt to pull the human into the shadow. A raspy voice would sound from every shadow in the area. "In blackest day, in brightest night, beware your fears turned to light. Let those who worship rightous might, beware my power, the SHADOWED NIGHT!" The shadowed hand would begin to reveal a glint of yellow glowing on what appeared to be a finger.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 am

As the male was raised into the air he stared for a few seconds,"what...are you...." his eyes suddenly filled with absolute fear, unable to be pulled away. He never felt like this before it's as if this thing was pure evil itself. Suddenly he screamed, a scream similar to the man when he was about to die in the horror movie. All he could see was darkness at this point. His body growing cold with fear.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hikuto
Jessica Hikuto

Character sheet

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 am

Jess grunted a bit as she'd start to run towards the kid..she knew one way to fix this...she'd come to a stop next to him..."hope..burns...bright!" She'd slam her ring into the ground as four blocks of area lit up leaving no shadows.. not even under the kid..she'd pant softly. "Kid....don't let him get to you...he feeds off fear.." she'd say as the area was lit up. "Shade!" She'd scream out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return   The return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector 2814 :: Earth :: Gotham City, USA-
Jump to: