DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RedDragon Base

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Project 4521
Species: [Genetically Altered] Human

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 am

As the return of their experiment entered. He'd run past everyone slam his door shut, lock it if at all possible. Then he began blaring classic rock.

The base, looks pretty simple like any other underground secret corporation base.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:16 am

Shade had watched from the shadows, finally able to catch up with the human. THe shadowling would watch him closely, hiding in plain sight, yet out of phase with reality, though his fear-inducing aura would continue to seep out into the World of light.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 am

Damian continued to stay curled up beside his bed, not sitting on it. But hiding behind it, he seemed very upset and just wanted to escape. He looked around,"maybe if I try to leave. I could probably steal a bike and escape, yea. That might work, he looked around and sighed,"crap...I forgot it...." As he punched the floor,"damn it...why am I so weak..."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 am

Shade's laughter began to echo throughout the room. "Do you really think you could hide from me, boy?" All the shadows in the room would begin to move of their own accord, and he was only hidden in one of them. "You can not hide from Nam Kys! You can not hide from Shade! I am Shadow! I am the Sinestro Corps!"
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 am

Damian out of the 'fight or flight' fear he was feeling. Grabbed the closest thing he could, a small lamp and began swinging it,"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. GET AWAY FROM ME, GO DIE IN A HOLE!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he swung wildly at the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 am

Shade would be forced out of the shadows by the sudden flash of light, however it wasn't where the boy threw the lamp. Shade was behind the teenager. He allowed the shadows to fall motionless once more, to watch things unfold, and ever ready to point the ring at his temple.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 am

As soon as he thought the male was dead he laughed nervously,"s..see! I warned you." He chuckled nervously before turning around and seeing the male,"n...no!"
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 am

In that instant Shade created a construct that would encase the human. Again if he had any facial features at all, there would be a twisted sneer on his face. "You're mine, now."The only thing outside of the construct was his face, his head being held in place and his eyes open. Turning to the door, he'd blast it off the hinges with a birst of yellow light, manifest a nasty-looking serrated sword, and begin to stroll on out of the room.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 am

He'd stare for a few seconds before beginning to try and muffle for everyone to run. of course they didn't. Men with guns began shooting at him, in a attempt to stop him as lab assistants began reaching for the alert button.
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet
Character Name: Nyx Reoxus
Species: Zanian

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

The sound of a blade cutting through a wall was unmistakable. A small haired women walked through the wall directly next to Shade. "Let him go." she'd say with a sigh, spinning her blade in her hand she'd sheath it. Her nine tails sticking up and wrapping around her body softly, "We don't need some boy." Nyx was her name, she'd start to walk towards the men at the door, watching the fire arms as she'd bring up her hand, a massive blue flame wave shot up in front of them, melting the bullets and the guns before they really got a chance to open fire.."Pitiful weapons.." she'd shrug softly. "As I said..Let him go."
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Shade had alright slaughtered four of them leaving only chunks of the bodies and rather large splatters of blood all scross the room, before the sword was cut through the wall. "Ah the lovely Nyx, joins us at least. Do you wish to join me again, or do you stand against me this time?"
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:17 pm

As he watched the only people he knew to be friends or family, cut to ribbons in front of him. His emotions swirled between anger and fear. He wanted to run from this thing, but he also wanted to destroy him to little bits. He was lost as he began struggling with all his might against the device around him.
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Nyx would smirk softly, "I'm not against...but nor am I exactly willing to let a child get hurt...So take a step back shade..." her sword glowed softly, light wrapping around the blade, "I'll only ask once more..." she'd say with the most annoyed voice she possibly could, "Can't you take the fear from some old war veteran or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Shade glowered at the words... "You know as well as I do that they will have a heart attack just by being around me... Meaning for me to get my fill, I would have to kill thousands, if not millions." He Blasted another of the lab techs as they tried to attack him, leaving nothing but everything below the knee.
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:42 pm

As he watched this happen his eyes glared with rage, as he tried to pull away. He was no longer focusing on the demon beside him. But more on the dead bodies around him. He continued to try and pull away muffling screams of vulgarity. There was still fear, but it was being pushed down by the anger he felt.
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Nyx sighed softly, running her hand on her body, "Shade...." she'd sigh softly, walking towards him, the blade starting to glow brighter, "Do you really want to test me?" she'd ask sighing softly. "You know I care about you..But you do know I refuse to let younger people be hurt...He has a life ahead of him...And also...Yes..But you'd also have to realize..The fear on them...If you contain it well enough..Is capable of sending them into psychotic rampages for you...Making the tasty food just that much tastier...Let the boy go...Please?" she'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Shade sighed at the fact that Nyx was the only one ever able to appeal to his highly demented mind. Releasing the boy, from the construct, he'd point his ring to his face... "Get out of my sight, boy..."
Back to top Go down
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 pm

As he dropped to the floor. He slowly stood up, glaring at the male for a few seconds. Before turning and running off, he tried to find some place he could go. As he was completely lost at this point, what would happen to him now he had no idea. But one thing was certain, he wanted revenge.....
Back to top Go down
Hikutoqueen1203
Experienced
Experienced
Hikutoqueen1203

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Nyx sighed softly as she'd put her blade away, turning her back to Shade, "What..? Want to yell at me or something? I don't like kids being hurt..." she'd sigh softly, starting to walk, she didn't know what Shade was going to do, or say to her.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Shade grasped Nyx by the wrist before heading straight for Qward. "Sometimes I wonder why I brought you to my empire..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RedDragon Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedDragon Base   RedDragon Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RedDragon Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: Roleplay Zone :: Space Sector 2814 :: Earth :: Gotham City, USA-
Jump to: