DC Galactic Encounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Galactic Encounters

A DC Universe Roleplay set 100 years after Mainstream Events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves to me :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RonasX
RonasX

Character sheet
Character Name: Ronas Leyanda
Species: Kitsune

Introduce yourselves to me :D Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Introduction :D   Introduce yourselves to me :D Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Hey everyone i am Ronas, The reason for the X in my name is to make it sound cool(got to love ripping things off from other things, in this case sonic X), i have roleplayed alot on second life and plan to roleplay alot here too, Hope to see alot of people i know and to meet alot of new people Very Happy, lets get the roleplaying started Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sythesith
Sythesith

Character sheet
Character Name: Ximeno Ciar Wawrzyniec
Species: Nizon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves to me :D   Introduce yourselves to me :D Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:09 am

Sup...

I've been on SL, ORPG, and have played in a Marvel based Tabletop adventure as an Atlantean. Currently I play DnD 3.5 with some friends as part of a persistent world hosted through a forum and enacted on ORPG. Hope I can have fun here too, as this my my first Forum based RP.

About my character:
'Castor' is an alien currently living in a partially dilapidated church in a suburb of coastal Ce (which is partly his fault because he thinks it looks better). The Church's sanctuary is overgrown with plant life, thought several sections have been left as they are on the off chance he acquires friends or guests.
He's still trying to figure everything out, especially after his past mistakes at his origins. He's looking to find support for himself so that he can make up for his shortcomings as well as find a way to support others.
Back to top Go down
Zyke_Dragoone
Admin
Admin
Zyke_Dragoone

Character sheet
Character Name: Nam Kys
Species: Shadowling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves to me :D   Introduce yourselves to me :D Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:08 am

Ello everyone! Zyke_Dragoone AKA Nam'Kys AKA Shade, AKA Koru's major fuck up IC (Razz) and AKA the main owner of the forum and leader of the Sinestro Corps. TIME TO SPREAD THE FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jet_black
Jet_black

Character sheet
Character Name:
Species:
PostSubject: Whats that Pokemon?!   Introduce yourselves to me :D Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

^ Post Title ^ XD

Anyways, I've been known by many different names but I always get called by Jet, I've been known as co-admin to more than three different sites as well been a negotiator for one of those during a breach in service meeting, as well as one who has been known to flex the unjustified laws as well as enforce true ones. I've been nominated to security positions in Sl as well as a few titles in my little circle of friends in town. But I'm not boasting or nothing, its just a way of saying I've delt with some rude people in forums which is why I hardly go for them now and again.

I am also an experienced Forum artist, so if you want something done for your profile or something for your sig send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves to me :D   Introduce yourselves to me :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves to me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DC Galactic Encounters :: OOC Corner-
Jump to: